Not for oculus?
A downloadable game
As an up-and-coming pornographer with a penchant for voluptuous ladies, you’re in control of the photo shoot.
Start by choosing the scenery and the model and then pick from a variety of clothes (optional!) and direct the hardcore action for the perfect shot. After your photo session is done, check out your work as actual image files saved on your computer.
- In-game camera captures and saves all your photos
- Beautifully detailed female 3D models
- Well-endowed male partners
- Lots of softcore and hardcore action
- Realistic soft body physics (breasts and booty jiggle!)
- Fluid, physics-based cumshots (ie. messy facials!)
- Emotive facial expressions with natural eye movement
- Diverse, fully explorable scenes
- Multiple choices for model placement within scenes
- Multiple NSFW clothing, posing, and animation options
- Various sex toys and props
You can download and play the demo for free (it features one scene and one model). However, this game is in early access and under constant development. If you prefer to have instant access to the latest updates please consider buying the Patreon Edition.
|NOTE: Currently for 64-bit PC only. Supports Oculus Rift/Quest (with Link), HTC Vive, Valve Index and devices with similar controller mapping. See the readme.txt file for more instructions.|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Devlog: The Beginnings of Story Mode!74 days ago
- TruXposure VR v0.9.2 Out Now!Jan 27, 2022
- Sneak Peek: Glorified ClimaxDec 29, 2021
- TruXposure VR v0.8.2 Out Now!Dec 09, 2021
- New Trailer for TruXposure VR v0.8.0Nov 15, 2021
- TruXposure VR v0.8.0 Out Now!Nov 04, 2021
- TruXposure VR v0.7.4 Out Now!Oct 07, 2021
- TruXposure VR v0.6.8 Out Now!Aug 18, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Does this actually work on Oculus Quest, as per the Tags? Launching doesn't work, and sideloaders won't accept it since it isn't an APK.
Cant get the menu to open with any of the buttons on the index controllers.
Hi, if you are still having this problem, can you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org? It'll be easier to try to troubleshoot from there. Thx!
is this vr only?